ROI is a charitable not-for-profit that delivers programs that develop strong leaders who are critical voices around opportunities and key issues facing rural and northern Ontario.
We do this by:
Thriving Vibrant Communities
Our Key Values
- Diverse perspectives and collaboration
- Respectful, open and honest communication
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Economic, social and environmental sustainability in rural and northern Ontario
- Continuous Improvement and excellence
Established in 2010, the Rural Ontario Institute (ROI) was created through the amalgamation of The Centre for Rural Leadership (TCRL) and The Ontario Rural Council (TORC). The Advanced Agricultural Leadership Program has been a flagship program of the Rural Ontario Institute for 39 years and counting.