Welcome to the application platform for the Advanced Agricultural Leadership Program.
You are in the right place if you want to:
- Make a positive difference in agriculture, food and rural communities.
- Be inspired into action.
- Strengthen your leadership skills.
- Dig deeper into self-analysis.
- Make life-long friends.
- Build a varied network of trusted associates.
- Experience your talents.
- Discover your life choices.
This application form is an online fillable form. The form has been divided into pages, with each page saving as you move to the next. As such, each page will need to be completed in its entirety in order to save your data. The form has back, next and logout buttons, making it easy to go back and add or edit any of your answers.
- Record your unique ID that is generated when you start an application. This makes it easier to retrieve your application.
- Start by placing the questions into a Word document that is easy to edit and you can save your answers frequently. The on-line form requires at least a few characters in each question on a page before you are able to save a copy that you can return to for editing.
- Each question has specific maximum character lengths. After the maximum character length is reached the selection panel will stop reading any additional information. Prioritize your information into the allowable character space.
- If you choose to copy the form into a Word document, please remember the character length. To check character length in Word, highlight the text then click Review in the top menu, and then click Word Count. Use the “characters with spaces” count.
To retrieve your unique ID generator number, you can contact Gabe at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are invited for an interview further documents will be required. At that time you will need to ensure you have supporting documents signed and uploaded with your application form. These include:
- Participant Commitment Form
- Business Partner Form and/or
- Employer Commitment Form.
When requested, you will need to download the forms, have them filled out and signed by the appropriate person and upload them here.
For more detailed information on the program and interview process, please read the AALP Orientation/Interview Information. The Learning objectives and competencies are here. The Curriculum Overview can be viewed here.